SEABASS CURRY (SERVES 3-6)
1. Sprinkle the fish with some salt chilli powder and turmeric and set aside in fridge.
2. Fry onions until softened and golden in colour (10-15 minutes), then add all the whole spices.
3. Fry together for 2-3 minutes until they release their aroma.
4. Add spices and cook for a further 5 minutes until the oil separates.
5. Add a splash of water if needed. (Alternatively use 1 SpICED Rogan Josh sauce)
6. Gently seal the fish pieces in a frying pan, and add them one by one to the sauce.
7. Finish cooking for another 3-5 minutes.
1 kg firm seasonal fish like sea bass, gurnard etc.
2 med onions sliced
400g chopped tomatoes fresh or tinned.
1 tsp. turmeric
1 tsp. paprika
1 ½ tsp. ground coriander
¾ tsp. chilli powder
2 tsp garlic & ginger paste
2-3 “ cinnamon
6 cardamon pods
1 tsp. whole black peppercorns
2 bay leaves
2 tbsp. rapeseed oil
1 tsp. salt
Handful of coriander